Omnia - Outland EU

Latest News | Forums | Raids | DKP | Wiki
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 21:00

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: 70 Rogue X-server app.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 16:19 
Recruit

First of all, HI. Here is my application to join your guild, hope you will enjoy it.

* Character Name: Kullgren, may change if i change server
* Class: Rogue
* Race: Gnome
* Level: 70
* Notable Gear: t6/t5/Badge/ZA
* Raiding Talent Build: Combat swords. That cuz i find it best suit for me in PvE.
* Raiding Experience: all t4 instances, all t5 instance, MH 5/5 BT 6/9

* A little about yourself: Im a guy named Rickard. i live in Sweden, and on my speartime i like to play wow (ofc) and also spend some time with my friends. I have so boored out on my last server, Darksorrow. So i was in search of a new one. And my Friend is playing on this realm, but not in your guild. Sadly.

* Previous guild(s): Back on Darksorrow i was a member of a guild called Endless Night, a BT and MH guild but they started to slack so i was leaving it. Then i was invited to Final Evolution. A really friendly but also progressing guild, but then we have been stuck at RoS in BT. and there was ppl in that guild that made me feel bad to raid...
* Reason why you left your last guild(s): as i said. Slack and Wrong ppl ^^
* Reason why you wish to join Omnia: I fin your guild fit my exp. in raiding and want to change to Outlands.
* Player sponsor in Omnia (if applicable): No :<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]