Omnia - Outland EU

Latest News | Forums | Raids | DKP | Wiki
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 15:54

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: X-Realm Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 00:32 
Recruit

* Character Name: Denko ( For now )
* Class: Hunter
* Race: Dwarf / Male
* Level: 70
* Notable Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ak&n=Denko
* Raiding Talent Build: BM - 41-20-0 I think its best for now untill i got atleast 600 to 700 Agi unbuffed then i will go survival.
* Raiding Experience: i use to play on frostwhisper pre tbc , and before kazzak. So on frostwhisper pre tbc exp:

ZG: Cleared
MC: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Bwl : Cleared
AQ40 : Cleared
Naxx : Spiderwing - Cleared

And now at kazzak in tbc ive done

Kara: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
Gruuls : Cleared
TK: 3/4 Done
Scc: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT : 5/9 Done.

* A little about yourself: Well my name is alexander i live in small town in sweden called oskarshamn. The only thing you can do here is to party, Play wow and Study -.- ive been playing wow since it came out so im a exp dude. Friendly and active as hell ^^ .

* Previous guild(s): On Frostwhisper PRe tbc: Alea Iacta est , And at kazzak. Nordic Insanity
* Reason why you left your last guild(s): Nordic insanity did not survive the summerbreak. so a few members left the guild searching other waysout to get the raiding up again and im one of them . and there is not any BT progging guild left at kazzak :/
* Reason why you wish to join Omnia: I think you guys seems cool and you are just the prog guild . Your rading matches my gear for now.
* Player sponsor in Omnia (if applicable):not realy since im migging .

And Yea i will move from kazzak to outland on friday 8/8 So to day that is .

I will bring you guys a active hunter that will be online to the events. I will always stand outside the instance that we are going to be raiding in . I will always bring pots/flask/well feed etc. and im moore then glad to help farm for ress gear etc. Looking forward to hear from you guys! /Tellings Alexander PDT_008

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]